This article contains affiliate links, find out more here by reading our policy and disclosures
What’s the best way to moisturize my skin when it’s already oily?
That’s a good question and we’ve found a great answer. Oily skin can be difficult to deal with at times. Your pores may clog easily, and aside from that, oily skin can leave your face looking greasy and unkempt.
Adding a daily moisturizer to this situation can be tricky, and the last thing we want to do is make your appearance worse; we want to make it better. That’s why we found a natural daily moisturizer that’s the perfect match for oily skin.
Here are just a few of it’s impressive attributes:
- Soothing effects, it’s known to have anti-inflammatory properties and reduce free radical damage to the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Balances sebum production, this is very important. With balanced sebum and natural skin oil production, your skin should gradually lose that greasy look and your overall appearance should improve.
So What’s the Moisturizer?
The natural moisturizer we’re talking about is Rosehip Oil. It’s a light oil, that has a subtle but sweet scent that lingers on your skin after you apply it. While Rosehip Oil is often added to other oils to enhance them, you can actually use Rosehip Oil as a stand alone moisturizer and enjoy all of its great benefits.
Did you know Rosehip Oil has all of these additional benefits as well?
- Rosehip Oil contains Vitamin A which is well researched and known to provide several benefits to your skin
- Rosehip Oil is a great moisturizer for people with acne prone skin
- Rosehip Oil has the ability to tighten skin pores, brighten skin, and even out skin tone
If you’re looking for a natural way to moisturize oily skin without clogging your pores, you should definitely give Rosehip Oil a try. Even if you don’t have oily skin, rosehip oil is still a great moisturizer to use; it is full of antioxidants and anti-aging compounds.
There are a lot of Rosehip oil manufacturers out there, and you may find it difficult to know which one to choose. To make it easier for you, we narrowed down the options to two great Rosehip Oil products:
A highly reviewed Organic Rosehip Oil from a reputable company.
Also from a reputable and respected brand. The cold-pressed organic version of Rosehip Oil provides all the same benefits as regular organic Rosehip Oil, but the oil isn’t extracted with chemicals like alcohol, and it’s less likely to contain pesticides than non-organic versions.
What about dry skin?
Dry skin? No problem at all. See what we’ve found to be the best natural moisturizer for dry skin: