This article contains affiliate links, find out more here by reading our policy and disclosures
Wrinkles. You don’t want to live with them, but given enough time, you can’t seem to live without them. While time may be on the side of wrinkles, you can get some natural back up to help you fight off those unwanted signs of aging.
There are several natural elements that have been used for a long time to tone skin, build collagen, and leave the face looking fresh, young, and wrinkle free as can be. We’ve taken the time to create a unique combination of those natural elements to make a powerful and natural anti-aging mask that is strong enough to withstand the test of time.
Natural Anti-Aging Mask
How To Mix & Make It
- In a small to medium sized mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon of organic aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- Finally, add a half teaspoon of rosehip oil and stir the ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed (about 1 minute).
How To Apply It
- Now that your natural anti-aging face mask is ready, dip the cosmetic brush into the mixture and gently spread it on your face, being sure to avoid your eyes – unless you have wrinkles on your eye balls you won’t need it there, seriously though, avoid contact with your eyes.
- After the anti-aging face mask has been applied, set your timer for 30 minutes, and allow it to work its magic.
- After 30 minutes, the face mask may or may not be completely dry. If it’s still moist, no worries, this face mask is ultra-hydrating, it’s doing what it’s supposed to do.
- Final step. Simply rinse off the anti-aging face mask with lukewarm water. Pat dry your face, take a look in the mirror and smile.
We recommend that you apply this anti-aging face mask at night or in the evening as your day is winding down. Due to the natural oil content of this face mask, if you decide to apply this mask during the day, be sure to use sunblock before you go outside to keep your skin protected.
Everyone’s Skin Is Different
Whenever you try a new skin recipe, regimen, or product, keep in mind that everyone’s skin is different and will react differently – even with natural ingredients. Be sure to try out the face mask on a small area of your skin first and look for skin reactions.
Can I use this mask on a daily basis?
Sometimes you can get too much of a good thing. As awesome as this anti-aging face mask is, it isn’t necessary to use it on a daily basis; your skin needs time to rest in between treatments. At the minimum, 2 days per week is fine, but no more than 4 days per week is necessary to get the full benefits of this face mask.
If you’re looking for a daily natural moisturizer to use during the week, then look no further. Whether you have dry skin or oily skin, we have you covered: